In today’s blog, we’ll be going over a common question for new SharePoint users: How do I sync a SharePoint Library to my desktop?
1. Open SharePoint and go to the site that you’d like to sync a library from.
2. Click the cog in the top right corner to bring up the settings menu.
3.Select Site Contents from the menu.
4. Open the document library that you’d like to copy.
5. Click the sync button at the top of the page.
6. This will up a window asking you to open OneDrive. Choose the option to open OneDrive.
7. This will start the syncing process. Now you can open your File Explorer on your Desktop, and you should be able to see the library that you have synced. Please note: This process may take a while if you have a large number of files in your library.