Get your own custom developed SharePoint search display template and enhance the SharePoint search experience of your users
We are now registered on Collab365 MicroJobs – the brand new marketplace dedicated to Microsoft professionals.
We have posted a project to help improve your search experience for your users with a custom display template.
This can include specific information relative to the results, giving the users a lot more detail before clicking through.
For example, you may want to create a specific search template for invoice content types. This could then display PO number, customer name, invoice date, etc within the search results.
Please get in touch first to briefly outline your search display template requirements.
Here are 4 reasons that the Collab365 Team have spent months building the site:
- You often need expert Microsoft help just for a couple of hours.
- You can’t keep up with everything Microsoft is releasing.
- You find it hard to find Microsoft experts on other non-dedicated sites. There are just too many other subjects covered.
- You don’t have time to go through a lengthy interview process.
How does it work and what about payment?
Paying for online services with people that you don’t know can be worrying for both parties. The buyer often doesn’t want to pay until they’re happy that the Freelancer has completed the work. Likewise the Freelancer wants to be sure they will be recompensed for their time and commitment. Collab365 MicroJobs helps both the buyer and the Freelancer in these ways:
- The buyer pays up front and the money is securely held in the MicroJobs Stripe Connect platform account.
- The Freelancer can then begin the work in the knowledge that the payment has been made.
- Once the buyer is happy that the work is complete and to their satisfaction, the funds become available to the Freelancer.
- There’s even a dispute management function in case of a disagreement. But it won’t on my MicroJob! As long as we agree what’s needed up front and keep talking the entire way through, you won’t be disappointed.
Note: Once I’ve completed the work, we’d love it if you could write a review for us. This will allow others to see what a fantastic job we did for you.
What if we need to add extra’s to the job after we’ve started?
It’s really easy for us to discuss your extra requirement (using the chat feature on the site) and for us to agree a price and add it to the order.
If you’d like us to help you with a custom search display template, here are the steps to hire us …
- View MicroJob.
- On that page click the “Buy” button.
- You’ll need to register as a buyer on the MicroJobs site, but this only takes a minute and will also allow you to purchase MicroJobs from other awesome Freelancers.
If you need to contact us then please use the “contact” button and ask me any questions before purchasing.