Up until recently, mobile app development was often costly and time-consuming. However, with the tools now available within Office 365, mobile applications can be developed within a matter of days, allowing organizations of all sizes to empower a mobile workforce.
If you are currently using Office 365 or considering implementing it, then taking the next step to mobile applications can be a quick win, allowing your team to update applications with the latest data on the go.
With field workers, and on-site staff all having access to a single source of truth, and the ability for field workers to add or update a record from their existing mobile device, which can trigger an automated action back in the office, the possibilities really are endless.
Some examples of recent mobile applications we have implemented include:
- Inventory management tool for workshop staff, triggering re-order process
- Mobile health and safety assessment forms
- Mobile risk management forms
- Mobile action tracker for assigning actions to office teams
- Staff expense tracker with automated approvals
If you would like to discuss your mobile requirements then get in touch today for a free consultation.